PILLAR PARADISEA truly gorgeous lifestyle property with enormous farming potential - 692 Firth Heinz is a gem for the astute buyer.
Located about 20 minutes from the beach and 35 minutes from Grafton, this is the Pillar Valley at its finest (and if you've never heard of the Pillar Valley, that's because it is one the North Coast's best kept secrets).
As you drive up your long gravel driveway on the northern fence-line you will see on your left the first and largest of 12 dams on the property. Take in the splendid outlook as you climb higher, passing more dams and acres of cleared hillsides with rugged tree lined ridges in the background.
Follow the road to the left and up in the distance, perched halfway up the hill, lies your oasis - your respite from the relentless rat race your reward.
The road takes you past the sapphire-like pool, around the front of the steel and timber residence to double garage at the back to a ring road lined with more rural shedding (high car ports). Though the house is only 2 bedrooms, a loft room could be used for accommodation while a simple in-fill renovation in the spacious garage/workshop area could add up to 3 bedrooms.
The photos largely tell the story of the stylish design in the open kitchen/living area. Two 2 kitchen hutches can be wheeled wherever preferred and the high ceilings make for cool summer living while the central wood fire heater warms the space nicely (and also acts as a water heater in conjunction with the solar system).
Sliding shutters on the eastern side of the home keep the weather at bay in winter but open right open to let in the gorgeous North Coast climate. The shabby-chic bathroom enjoys views over the property from the shower and is drenched in character.
- Mains 240v power to the house. 3 phase power to the power box.
- 5kw solar system (return to grid)
- Hot water system is a hybrid of solar and wood fire (wetback).
- Irrigation plumbing in place linking the bottom dam to the top dam. From here there are gravity fed irrigation taps spread across several paddocks.
- Pool, pool pump and filter are 3 years old and were installed by the current owners.
- Nearest shop is Tucabia Convenience Store approximately 10 minutes drive north.
- Stove top is gas, oven is electric
- Septic system was certified by council in 2016
- Estimated cleared acreage - 40-50acres with the remaining being bushland - mostly on steep hills.
- Formerly a banana plantation. Neighbouring properties are growing bananas and other horticulture.
- Soil is sandy loam and considered blueberry appropriate.
- Fencing is only complete on the front, northern and (most of the) southern boundaries. There is no back fence.
- Tracks criss cross throughout the bush of this property and there is even a motorbike track with some jumps.
- Water tanks - 3 x 22500 litre and 1 x 5000 litre rainwater tanks.
- Huge north-facing veranda makes the most of the winter sun while protecting the house from the summer heat. Also enjoys the best of the Coastal Range views.
- Master suite enjoys en suite, access outside and great views.
- Plenty of storage inside with exceptionally large linen cupboards and built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms.
CONTACT TERRY DEEFHOLTS AT ELDERS GRAFTON ON 6642 1122 OR DIRECT 0413 299 176
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Area: 39.7hect (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carports: 6
Can I afford this property?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote